The latest extension of the Covid restrictions mean that we cannot hold our Learn about Lustre day as planned on July 17th. I would like to move it to August 14th or even September 18th. I have written to those who have booked, but one or two places might become available. Do get in touch if you are able to attend either of these dates- of course first refusal goes to those already signed up.